Home WiFi still down - sorry!

Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Free beer

I've just received an e-mail telling me that I've won a free pint in Ember Inns' NovEmber Beer Festival. I simply print off the voucher in the e-mail. I wonder what's to stop me printing a dozen vouchers?  These are the beers on offer:
  • Thornbridge Wild Swan white gold pale ale 3.5%
  • Stonehenge Old Smokey malty and dark 5%
  • Project Green - the freshest beer in the land 4.5%
  • Davenport's Fox's Nob deep copper ale 4.4%
  • St. Austell Black Prince fruity black mild 4%
  • Brewdog Trashy Blonde statuesque fruity ale 4.1%
  • Copper Dragon Black Gold a 19th century recipe, 3.7%
  • Liberation Ale all the way from Jersey, 4.0%
  • Fraoch Heather Ale, with real heather, 5%
  • Alton's Pride, Champion at the Great British Beer Festival 3.8%
  • Wolf Brewery Granny Wouldn't Like It, fruity and dark red, 4.8%
  • Rampant Gryphon, sip gently, 6.2%!
It looks a rather good selection. My nearest Ember Inn is the Railway, 7 miles away in Formby. I'll hop off the train next time I go to Liverpool.

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to pop into a Ember Inns down here, didn't realise they have festivals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More details here,if you want to know more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, including disagreements, are welcome.
Abuse and spam are not and will be deleted straight away.
Comment moderation is installed for older posts.