Sunday 1 January 2012

Real Ale Pubs Map for Southport

I've pinched Ken's idea (see post of 30 December) to set up a Google map of real ale pubs in and around Southport town centre.  In time I'll probably insert pubs further out, as in Birkdale, Churchtown and Ainsdale, but here is the town centre and surrounding area.  I've put a link to this map in my quick links (above), on my pub crawl page and in my beer links to the right.  Click the blue link below the map to see a larger map and the text.  I'll try to keep it up to date, and I hope it's useful.


View Southport Real Ale Pubs in a larger map

A similar map for the Bury area (but with many times more pubs) has been on Tyson's blog for some time - useful if you're going that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, including disagreements, are welcome.
Abuse and spam are not and will be deleted straight away.
Comment moderation is installed for older posts.