Thursday 3 June 2010

Rearming the beer festival

Looking at ReARM's stats for the last week, I was surprised to see that the most viewed item was the page on the Southport beer festival (9th to 11th September - link on the left). Close behind were the posting about InBev offloading Bass (2nd) and the "Events" page (3rd - link on left also). As one of the main purposes of this blog is to provide information of what's going on, I'm pleased that the pages giving that information are in the top three. Below the top three are postings on various topics, mostly recent but some from quite a while ago; it's clear that some people like to go back to find what I've written in the past.

Why was I surprised at the beer festival being number one? Quite simple: the festival is more than 3 months away and I wouldn't have thought that many people would be planning so far ahead. Just shows how wrong you can be.

I designed the oval ReARM badge to look like a pump clip or beer mat ~ I'm not sure I succeeded, but I quite like it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, including disagreements, are welcome.
Abuse and spam are not and will be deleted straight away.
Comment moderation is installed for older posts.