Tuesday 7 December 2010

House arrest ends with Lion singaround

A window in the Lion Tavern
I'm not used to flu - I don't normally get such things - but a friend of mine who's a nurse says that's what my symptoms probably amount to.  In the last few days I've missed seeing UFO live in Liverpool, my folk club, a live band in a local pub, my monthly singaround in the Guest House, and I'm missing a real ale pub crawl in Liverpool today, which is taking place as I type this. I'll also miss a CAMRA meeting in the Guest House tonight.

I do feel slightly better today, and if that continues I should be able to run my singaround in the Lion in Liverpool this Thursday, my first outing - apart from a hurried trip to the supermarket - for nearly a week.

So, if you fancy performing or just listening, and drinking good beer too, meet me in the Lion, which is just by Moorfields station, on Thursday from 8.00 p.m. There are usually about eight varied cask beers on.

2 comments:

Comments, including disagreements, are welcome.
Abuse and spam are not and will be deleted straight away.
Comment moderation is installed for older posts.