Wednesday 18 January 2012

Pete Rimmer CD launch

Local singer-songwriter Pete Rimmer will be playing songs from his latest solo CD, Snapshot, which he is launching this Friday 20 January accompanied by various local performers.  Pete is known as a resident of the Bothy Folk Club and is also a member of local folk group, Gallimaufry.  Pete says, "The CD is a collection of my own songs and covers of songs including some of Bob Dylan's hits.  This is my third solo CD and it features many local bands.  I look forward to showcasing my new material and I hope people enjoy it."

Admission is free, and the evening begins at 8.00 p.m. at the Park Golf Club, Park Road West, Southport, PR9 0JS.  Real ale from Thwaites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, including disagreements, are welcome.
Abuse and spam are not and will be deleted straight away.
Comment moderation is installed for older posts.