Monday 4 June 2012

Guest House singaround tonight

If anyone's at a loose end tonight, why not come to the Guest House for my monthly singaround? I shan't be singing any jubilee songs, and I'd be surprised if anyone else will. From around 8.30 p.m. The Guest House is in Union Street, Southport.

I understand that they're currently serving the following beers:
Lytham Blonde 3.8%, Ahtanum 4.3%, Black Sheep 3.8%, Theakston Best Bitter 3.8%, The Rev. James 4.5%, Black Cat 3.4%, Dark Night 3.9%, Tiger 4.2%, Ruddles Best 3.7%, Wainwright 4.1%, Butcombe Bitter 4%.

There's also a singaround in the Mason's Arms, Anchor Street, Southport, on Wednesday, but other commitments may stop me going. The beer is usually Robinson's Unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, including disagreements, are welcome.
Abuse and spam are not and will be deleted straight away.
Comment moderation is installed for older posts.