Wednesday 13 June 2012

Songs in the Lion

An etched window in the Lion.
Acoustic music in the fine Victorian surrounds of the Lion Tavern; that's what my singaround there is about. With Moorfields Station just across the road and eight changing real ales, not only is it easy to get to, it's also hard to drag yourself away from. If you want to perform yourself, you're welcome to, but it's not compulsory.

From about 8.30 p.m. tomorrow (Thursday) night and on every second Thursday of the month.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in Cambridge for my grandson's 3rd birthday so it is unlikely I will get there this month but I will do my best.

    Richard sends his regards to one and all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Above comment comes from my father, Jim, from a computer where I was apparently logged in. Was just checking the blog and noticed that somehow I'd replied already, which was confusing!)

      Delete

Comments, including disagreements, are welcome.
Abuse and spam are not and will be deleted straight away.
Comment moderation is installed for older posts.