- Tomorrow evening, the 12th, there is an open mike night in the Tap & Bottles micropub in the Cambridge Arcade, Southport. Three real ale and loads of bottles.
- On Thursday the 13th, there is my monthly acoustic song session in the Lion Tavern, Moorfields, Liverpool, from around 8.15pm. 8 real ales.
- This Sunday afternoon, the 16th, there is a free Folk In The Park concert in Hesketh Park, Southport, starring Bob Fox, and various local artists, including Bothy Folk Club regulars.
- Sunday evening, the 16th: a free singaround at the Bothy Folk Club in the Park Golf Club, Park Road West, Southport.
- On Monday 17th in the evening, there a folk tunes session in the Guest House, Union Street, Southport. The pub has up to 11 real ales.
- On Tuesday, time off to recover!
I've just noticed that this is my 1111th post.