Saturday 31 December 2016

Happy 2017

I'd like to wish a very Happy New Year to all of you who are so kind as to come here and read my ramblings on various subjects about real ale and real music. I am really pleased that some people feel this blog is worth looking at.  Thanks to you all!

I can proudly say that - unlike another beer blog that I have recently tried to comment on - I only delete comments that are abusive. I do not block comments that I disagree with. I therefore query the credibility of a self-styled right-wing libertarian who censors opinions he doesn't like. But that's up to him to explain, and should he choose to do so here, I won't delete his comment - unless it's abusive!

Anyway, enough of the killjoys:
I wish everyone a truly Happy New Year.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Neville. Have a good one and keep on rocking with Real Ale, Real Music and the odd bit of social comment.

    ps. Didn’t realise that you’d been blocked as well by our “kipper” friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite funny really - libertarian censorship!

      Happy New Year to you too, Paul.

      Delete
  2. I wish you peace and contentment in 2017, Nev. Still enjoying your blog via email 6 years after leaving Southport for the Scottish Highlands. Wish I could teleport down to the Bothy Folk Club and sing a song or two with you all, you made Folkappella feel so welcome, I cherish those memories. E x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Eleanor. Wonderful to hear from you; I hope all is well in the Highlands. I in turn miss your singing: you have a lovely voice and it would indeed be nice to hear you sing at the Bothy again. All the best for 2017. Neville.

      Delete

Comments, including disagreements, are welcome.
Abuse and spam are not and will be deleted straight away.
Comment moderation is installed for older posts.